|Special Offer Price €55.90 including shipping|
The Anti-Lift Latch Lock is as easy to install as 1-2-3.
Zentry Sliding Door Lock
The Ultimate Anti-Lift Latch Lock for;
Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding Porch Doors
Prying open patio doors is an easy way for thieves to break into your home.
Bars or sticks placed in the track or your existing euro-cylinder lock will not protect your door from being lifted out of the track! The Zentry Anti-Lift Latch Lock for Sliding Patio Doors and Sliding Porch Doors is a quick, effective and an attractive way to reinforce your patio door against break-ins.
This sliding door lock can be installed in about 10 minutes on almost any sliding glass door, giving you patio or porch door security at a very affordable price.
Protect your patio and porch sliding doors with Zentry Anti-Lift Latch Lock. The dual locking system helps prevent sliding glass doors from being lifted out of their track. Attractive and effective sliding door security. Colour: White or Brown
Why Sliding Door Security?
- Thieves rarely break sliding door glass.
- Sliding door locks often stop working after extended periods of use. This is a much less expensive option than replacing the existing lock.
Economical Effective Security
- Hardened steel locking pins hold sliding door securely to wall frame.
- Dual locking system prevents door from being lifted up or out of its track.
Products & Services
- Patio Door Security
- Security Grilles for Windows and Doors
- Zentry Snap & Break Secure & Anti-Bump Cylinders
- Zentry Timber-Faced Steel- Reinforced Security Doors Meeting Irish 'Burglar Resistance' Security Standard IS EN 1627:2011
- Front & Back Timber Door Reinforcement
- Bedroom Door Reinforcement
- Apartment Door Security/Reinforcement
- Safe Rooms
- Bedroom Safes
- Commercial Properties
- Home Security Audit Checklist
House break-ins leave legacy of fear
Investigation after aggravated Dublin Burglary
Do our products and systems work?
Testimonials from some of our satisfied customers
Well, the door is in the first week now and I cannot believe how well I sleep. It's unreal. It's as if I am realising only now how anxious I have been. Plus, it looks absolutely beautiful. Jason and the other guy did a great job!
Thanks a million,
Stephen, (Inchicore, Dublin 8)